The Divinity School of Chung Chi College is an institution with enduring history. Despite its history and location here at The Chinese University of Hong Kong, it is supported mainly by Church gifts and funds from the Trustees of Chung Chi College.
The School upholds its mission "to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up" (NIV, Ephesians 4:12) in offering theological education with trainings at different levels for ministry services, for Christian in workplace and also postgraduate trainings. Here at Divinity School of CCC, "Christians of various backgrounds are called by God to serve in disparate positions, bearing witness to God in churches and society in order to expand His kingdom and build up the body of Christ".
By contributing to our Divinity School, you are indeed offering a helping hand in one the following areas:
- Teacher's Salaries;
- General Fund;
- Chinese Theological Exchange Fund;
- Pastoral Program Fund;
- Mission Enhancement Project;
- Biblical Studies and Publication Project;
- Bursary and Scholarship;
- Resource Center for Contemporary Christian Studies;
- Construction of New Chapel of Divinity School;
- Expansion of Theology Building Student Hostel; and
- K. C. Lee Memorial Fund for Music Ministry
Click here to access the website of Divinity School of Chung Chi College, and understand how your contribution counts.