Chung Chi has a dream…
In 2017, celebrating the 66th anniversary of Chung Chi, the College made a birthday wish, that was to construct a visionary building to provide well-equipped indoor space for our young explorers to learn, collaborate, organize student activities and discover their talents… 3 years have passed swiftly and this wish is coming true.
The construction of “Chung Chi Student Development Complex” is projected to complete at the end of 2021, while the whole Complex is expected to commence in the summer of 2022. The more advanced learning environment and brand-new facilities will together create new opportunities for our students to pursue their dreams.
While the fundraising target of HK$ 100 million was, thanks to the overwhelming support of all, accomplished in February 2021, still the College welcomes and accepts donations for the "Kilo-Tile Dream" Campaign. Sincerely we invite your further contribution for advanced equipment in the Complex, and too for the chance to have your name carved on the "Kilo-Tile Dream" Mosaic Wall.
To become a qualified patron of the "Kilo-tile Dream" Campaign, all you need to do is to contribute the "Chung Chi Student Development Complex" Project with an accumulated amount of no less than HK$ 10,000@.
you earn 1 special mosaic tile
(Specimen of a mosaic tile)
- You may designate names to be engraved on the special tiles
- All together approximately 20,000 tiles, will be embedded on a mosaic wall at the Low Block of the Complex, or the “Student Development Centre”
- The 3-storey mosaic wall will give a grand picture of Chung Chi Gate, marking permanently your contribution in the campus of Chung Chi College
(Spacimen of a glass tile souvenir)
- Your name will be engraved on the transparent tile with elegance
- Size of your souvenir will be same as the one embedded on the mosaic wall
- Your unique souvenir will be held in a graceful hard box for your collection
You may wish to read more about our acknowledgement plan exclusively designed for our donors. Simply click here to read more.